FW: Litter Project

Teresa Gallagher

Feb 23, 2022, 10:13:12 AM2/23/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com

I have Todd Road down as adopted by Shelton First United Methodist Church, but their name is not on the sign.  See attached photo. Does anyone remember anything about this? I’m wondering if they decided to stop taking care of the road and took their own sign down, or is that something we did and I just failed to update our records.

Feb 23, 2022, 1:30:07 PM2/23/22
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Teresa,
I would take down the sign. I have moved to Florida. I know the church is struggling and has an elderly membership.
Sincerely,