City Holiday Party

Teresa Gallagher

Jan 10, 2024, 3:01:26 PMJan 10
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
I’ve attached the City’s invitation to the annual Holiday Party, to be held Tuesday, January 30, 5-9 pm at Parker Eatery & Bar (762 River Road) for City staff and Commission members. Please let me know if you plan to attend or not.
Teresa Gallagher
Natural Resources Manager
City of Shelton
54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

Gil Pastore

Jan 10, 2024, 3:25:39 PMJan 10
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
He ha, I’m in.
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 10, 2024, at 3:01 PM, Teresa Gallagher <conser...@cityofshelton.org> wrote:

I’ve attached the City’s invitation to the annual Holiday Party, to be held Tuesday, January 30, 5-9 pm at Parker Eatery & Bar (762 River Road) for City staff and Commission members. Please let me know if you plan to attend or not.
<2024 City Holiday Party Invitation.png>
Teresa Gallagher
Natural Resources Manager
City of Shelton
54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

<2024 City Holiday Party Invitation.png>

David Edgeworth

Jan 11, 2024, 8:12:37 PMJan 11
to shelto...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I'll be in Long Island