Open Space Purchases - Spreadsheet

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 15, 2022, 2:18:22 PM3/15/22
to Google Group (sheltoncc@googlegroups.com)

Did I miss anything?

Open Space purchases since the 1990s:

(Note, this spreadsheet is for city purchases only. It does not include properties preserved by other means).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKiW-3oCjD8g4AlhGjm7jVT8o-ln6exZ/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=100939962699760019806&rtpof=true&sd=true

Teresa Gallagher

Natural Resources Manager

City of Shelton

54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

203-924-1555 x1315

Bill Dyer

Mar 24, 2022, 9:51:45 AM3/24/22
to shel...@googlegroups.com
Teresa, this chart is only open space that was purchased. I believe there is also property that was added to open space via property splits and developments? I assume that this chart is public information?

Teresa Gallagher

Mar 24, 2022, 10:39:34 AM3/24/22
to shel...@googlegroups.com

Yes, Brian at the Herald specifically asked for a list of properties that were purchased and what we paid for them under the current mayor.. I let him know that we have other properties that were acquired by other methods or that we owned back in the 80s, and that until the mid-90s, most open space was deeded to the Land Trust.