Nicholdale Farm aka Nickledale

McCreery, Edward P.

Apr 1, 2022, 11:43:34 AM4/1/22
to shel...@googlegroups.com

Bruce Nichols confirms this is how the farm spelled its name on its milk bottles.  He said very few bottles survived like this one currently on ebay.  Does anyone know a place that can replicate the images from the bottle onto a banner or poster to hang at the kiosk as a history lesson of what was once there?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334384013384?hash=item4ddad72048:g:wtQAAOSwqqZiQz7n

Edward P. McCreery, III
Attorney

Pullman & Comley LLC
850 Main Street  P.O. Box 7006
Bridgeport, CT 06601-7006
203 330 2216  •  F 203 576 8888
emcc...@pullcom.com  •  www.pullcom.com

V-card  •  Bio  •  Directions

Pullman & Comley | 100 Years

BRIDGEPORT   HARTFORD   SPRINGFIELD   STAMFORD   WATERBURY   WESTPORT   WHITE PLAINS

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY OF ITS ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT, OR THE RECIPIENT’S DESIGNEE, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE (1) IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY PULLMAN & COMLEY ABOUT THE RECEIPT BY TELEPHONING (203) 330-2000; (2) DELETE ALL COPIES OF THE MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS; AND (3) DO NOT DISSEMINATE OR MAKE ANY USE OF ANY OF THEIR CONTENTS.

thomas harbinson

Apr 1, 2022, 12:05:20 PM4/1/22
to Unknown
The farm now has in-house a cricket cutter that can cut vinyl up to 24 in wide. If you have a scanned image, we could clean it up in the application and then simply cut the vinyl to be applied to whatever substrate.  I haven't used the equipment directly myself, but I can find out more details as to what may or may not be needed. A couple of the staff used an old vintage logo of the farm and was able to recreate it and clean it up and print it out so that they could put it on some signage. So I have to believe that what you were looking to achieve can be accomplished.

Bill Dyer

Apr 1, 2022, 12:21:40 PM4/1/22
to shel...@googlegroups.com
Definitely give the task to someone young.

James W. Tate

Apr 1, 2022, 1:56:22 PM4/1/22
to shel...@googlegroups.com

Ed,

You can copy the image into illustrator program and print it on a plotter at any size proportional to about 42” x  whatever length. I can do 36” width x whatever, and its even better with special paper rolls.

A graphics person like Qwen Jones would have no problem getting a banner done with a clean image.

Jim

Bruce Nichols confirms this is how the farm spelled its name on its milk bottles.  He said very few bottles survived like this one currently on ebay.  Does anyone know a place that can replicate the images from the bottle onto a banner or poster to hang at the kiosk as a history lesson of what was once there?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/334384013384?hash=item4ddad72048:g:wtQAAOSwqqZiQz7n

Edward P. McCreery, III
Attorney

Pullman & Comley LLC
850 Main Street  P.O. Box 7006
Bridgeport, CT 06601-7006
203 330 2216  •  F 203 576 8888
emcc...@pullcom.com  •  www.pullcom.com

V-card  •  Bio  •  Directions

Image removed by sender. Pullman & Comley | 100 Years

--

~WRD0000.jpg
s-l1600 Milk bottle Nichols.jpg