Mohegan Rd Open Space Purchased

thomas harbinson

Apr 14, 2022, 6:56:47 PM4/14/22
to Unknown
FYI regarding the parcel that Ed had been working on near Aquarion and Land Trust property.

The P&Z gave affirmative 8-24 referral on Apr12.  Presentation begins at this moment in their meeting: https://youtu.be/lY5D6yNtUb8?t=438

Tonight (about 1/2 an hr ago) the BOA approved purchase of the property after they discussed it in executive session.  Motion said that Shelton's share of funding to come from Alderman bonding.  Their motion begins at this moment in their meeting: https://youtu.be/FlmHcrJc0Ic?t=38

Shelton Herald already has an article regarding it published online about 2hrs ago:  https://www.sheltonherald.com/news/article/Shelton-seeking-to-further-expand-open-space-stock-17081734.php

Tom Harbinson
Tel: 203SirTomH

McCreery, Edward P.

Apr 18, 2022, 5:24:36 PM4/18/22
to shel...@googlegroups.com

Excellent news.  I like how when the P&Z members saw the map locale and surrounding parcels – comments were made that it made perfect sense.  Job well done to all – CC, P&Z, BoA, and Mayor.  Once the cinder block structure is removed by the seller – I will see if we can’t organize a litter pick up and vine cutting party for the site to spruce it up.

Ed

Edward P. McCreery, III, Esq.
Pullman & Comley LLC

203 330 2216   •  emcc...@pullcom.com

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY OF ITS ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT, OR THE RECIPIENT’S DESIGNEE, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE (1) IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY PULLMAN & COMLEY ABOUT THE RECEIPT BY TELEPHONING (203) 330-2000; (2) DELETE ALL COPIES OF THE MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS; AND (3) DO NOT DISSEMINATE OR MAKE ANY USE OF ANY OF THEIR CONTENTS.