FW: EMPLOYEE PICNIC - OCT. 14TH

Teresa Gallagher

Oct 6, 2021, 11:50:53 AM10/6/21
to Google Group (sheltoncc@googlegroups.com)

If anyone wants to go to this, please contact Cyndee or Jane directly to RSVP, since after Thursday I will be out of town for a week.

Good morning, everyone … as promised we are rescheduling the Employee Picnic at the Riverwalk for October 14th.  Your office at City Hall should remain open to the public until 4:00 PM.  However, the hours of the picnic will allow all of you to attend in two waves:  1-2:30 PM and 2:30-4 PM.   Please share this invitation with co-workers who may not have access to email.  Please remember to RSVP your attendance to Cyndee or Jane.   Thank you.