Barn

1 view

Bill Dyer

Jul 21, 2021, 9:25:58 PM7/21/21
to shel...@googlegroups.com
The Barn Yard will be installing the cupola, which we stained, tomorrow morning. They have agreed to install the weathervane when we have it.

Bill Dyer

Jul 22, 2021, 10:19:34 AM7/22/21
to shel...@googlegroups.com
Looks great from Shelton Ave. Missing only Jim's weathervane.

Jul 22, 2021, 10:29:20 AM7/22/21
to shel...@googlegroups.com

cool

Edward P. McCreery, III, Esq.
Pullman & Comley LLC

203 330 2216   •  emcc...@pullcom.com

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY OF ITS ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT, OR THE RECIPIENT’S DESIGNEE, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE (1) IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY PULLMAN & COMLEY ABOUT THE RECEIPT BY TELEPHONING (203) 330-2000; (2) DELETE ALL COPIES OF THE MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS; AND (3) DO NOT DISSEMINATE OR MAKE ANY USE OF ANY OF THEIR CONTENTS.

Sheryl Dutkanicz

Jul 28, 2021, 10:43:26 AM7/28/21
to shel...@googlegroups.com
The barn is beautiful...what a great job!!

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 9:25 PM Bill Dyer <bill....@gmail.com> wrote:
The Barn Yard will be installing the cupola, which we stained, tomorrow morning. They have agreed to install the weathervane when we have it.

Sheri Maybeck-Dutkanicz, PTA, CST
LSVT Clinician
Rehabilitation Associates, Inc.
City of Shelton Conservation Commissioner