City Picnic

Teresa Gallagher

Jul 27, 2021, 1:40:43 PM7/27/21
to Google Group (sheltoncc@googlegroups.com)

Committee members are invited to attend a City employee picnic. Please RSVP to me by August 2 and I’ll forward the tally to the picnic planners:

CITY OF SHELTON EMPLOYEE PICNIC

Mayor Mark a. Lauretti

Cordially Invites

City Employees

To attend a picnic

On

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

1:30 – 3:30 PM

Under the Pavilion at
Shelton Riverwalk

Canal Street

Teresa Gallagher

Natural Resources Manager

City of Shelton

54 Hill Street, Shelton, CT 06484

203-924-1555 x1315

James W Tate

Jul 27, 2021, 2:17:38 PM7/27/21
to shel...@googlegroups.com
Yes for me!

James W. Tate   Landscape Architect
Tate & Associates, LLC

thomas harbinson

Jul 27, 2021, 3:18:23 PM7/27/21
to Unknown
Thank-you for the offer, but that's in the middle of the work week for me.
Isn't City Hall open for business at that time?  A dinner-time picnic would be more potentially workable.
Sorry.  Out.

Tom Harbinson
Tel: 203SirTomH

Sheryl Dutkanicz

Jul 28, 2021, 10:41:00 AM7/28/21
to shel...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I can not make it, I will be at work.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 1:40 PM Teresa Gallagher <conser...@cityofshelton.org> wrote:

Sheri Maybeck-Dutkanicz, PTA, CST
LSVT Clinician
Rehabilitation Associates, Inc.
City of Shelton Conservation Commissioner

Wilson, Thomas

Aug 4, 2021, 4:38:00 PM8/4/21
to shel...@googlegroups.com

Hi Teresa-   I will not be able to attend the August 11 City Picnic.   Thanks for reaching out.  Tom Wilson