ConsComm MTG: WedMar8

1 view

thomas harbinson

Feb 26, 2023, 9:08:20 AM2/26/23
to Unknown
Just a quick note that our standard monthly meeting of Wednesday, March 1st will be delayed till Wednesday, March 8th.

Teresa: if you could let City Hall webmasters now for adjustment of our meeting date on the City Hall calendar.

I will send out an agenda next week at the earliest.

Sheryl Dutkanicz

Feb 26, 2023, 11:37:46 AM2/26/23
to shel...@googlegroups.com
Just a gentle reminder that I'll be late on the 8th...working until 7:30 that evening...but I will be able to attend to have a quorum.

Sheri Maybeck-Dutkanicz, PTA, CST
LSVT Clinician
Rehabilitation Associates, Inc.
City of Shelton Conservation Commissioner

Bill Dyer

Feb 26, 2023, 11:42:11 AM2/26/23
to shel...@googlegroups.com
I would prefer a later start to be able to fully participate.

thomas harbinson

Feb 26, 2023, 11:52:34 AM2/26/23
to Unknown
Agreed on later start date. Would 8p work well for everyone?

Bill Dyer

Feb 26, 2023, 11:53:49 AM2/26/23
to shel...@googlegroups.com

McCreery, Edward P.

Feb 26, 2023, 12:35:55 PM2/26/23
to shel...@googlegroups.com
Yep

Edward P. McCreery, III, Esq.
PULLMAN & COMLEY LLC
203 330 2216     •    emcc...@pullcom.com

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY OF ITS ATTACHMENTS ARE INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE DESIGNATED RECIPIENT, OR THE RECIPIENT’S DESIGNEE, AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL OR PRIVILEGED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE (1) IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY PULLMAN & COMLEY ABOUT THE RECEIPT BY TELEPHONING (203) 330-2000; (2) DELETE ALL COPIES OF THE MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS; AND (3) DO NOT DISSEMINATE OR MAKE ANY USE OF ANY OF THEIR CONTENTS.

Wilson, Thomas

Feb 26, 2023, 8:28:00 PM2/26/23
to shel...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tom

Just a quick note that our standard monthly meeting of Wednesday, March 1st will be delayed till Wednesday, March 8th.

Teresa: if you could let City Hall webmasters now for adjustment of our meeting date on the City Hall calendar.

I will send out an agenda next week at the earliest.

Disclaimer

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyber resilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection, security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential capabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations from malicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead the movement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit our website.

Wilson, Thomas

Feb 26, 2023, 8:29:51 PM2/26/23
to shel...@googlegroups.com
8 works fine for me.

Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2023 9:52:16 AM
To: Unknown <shel...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: SheltonCC ConsComm MTG: WedMar8

Teresa Gallagher

Feb 27, 2023, 8:06:27 AM2/27/23
to shel...@googlegroups.com

Can you make it 7:30 pm instead of 8 pm?

Mar 7, 2023, 3:51:35 PM3/7/23
to shel...@googlegroups.com
Going with 8pm for tomorrow's meeting given Sherry gets off work at 7:30, and 8pm worked for others.
Agenda to email shortly.
It will be tight and short.  Outside of last month's Eagle Scout element, our meetings are easily under an hour.

Tom Harbinson
Tel: 203SirTomH

McCreery, Edward P.