Hurricane/Seismic anchors and connectors FREE seminar

Alliance

Oct 29, 2010, 4:40:34 PM10/29/10
to Shelter Cluster Haiti 2010, al...@allianced.com

ALLIANCE DISTRIBUTION, S.A.

Port-au-Prince, October 27, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since its inception, Alliance Distribution SA has always thrived to
bring to its clientele innovative and useful products in all aspects
of construction.

Following the past January’s earthquake, we are determined more than
ever to contribute to the rebuilding effort. We have noticed that an
important aspect in the making of hurricane and earthquake proof
wooden structures of T-shelters, is the use of structural connectors
and anchoring systems.

As a result, Alliance Distribution SA , the distributor of United
Steel Products (USP) in Haiti, has taken the initiative to invite the
representatives of this company to share their expertise with you.
Therefore, we invite you to attend a seminar that will take place
November 4th at Le Ritz-Kynam in Petion-ville. Please refer to the
attached flyer for further details.

In anticipation to this presentation, you can familiarize with those
products online at:

www.USPconnectors.com

Looking forward to see you at this event.

Sincerely,

Albert Levy
President
Alliance Distribution, SA