Re: Digest for shelterhaiti2010@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

alan scouten

Sep 5, 2010, 1:48:00 PM9/5/10
to shelterh...@googlegroups.com
I am sorry, but the Minimum Standards set forth in Sphere Documents are not what Haitians need or deserve. We can do better, and we Architects & Engineers are hard at work, seeing to it. www.shelterusnow.com

On Sat, Sep 4, 2010 at 2:07 AM, <shelterhaiti...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/shelterhaiti2010/topics

    Achala Navaratne <shelterhait...@gmail.com> Sep 03 10:37AM -0500 ^

    *The Sphere Handbook in Haitian Creole!*

    Dear all,

    We have the pleasure to inform you that the Sphere Handbook – Humanitarian
    Charter and Minimum Standards in Disaster Response – is now available in
    Haitian Creole.

    This translation was coordinated by Oxfam Canada and funded by the Policy
    Action Group on Emergency Response (PAGER Canada).

    You can download it from our website, on the following page:

    http://www.sphereproject.org/content/view/79/38/lang,english/.

    Best regards,

    The Sphere Project office

    <ul>

    <li> --You are currently subscribed to sphere-newsletter-english as:
    $subst('Recip.EmailAddr')
    </ul>

    Achala Navaratne
    Environmental Advisor to Haiti Shelter Cluster
    World Wildlife Fund

    Mobile (Haiti): +509 3492 1338
    Mobile (Roaming): +94 77 331 2226
    www.shelterhaiti.org