Schools assessed by MTPTC/UNOPS

Suranga MALLAWA

Jun 26, 2010, 4:20:33 PM6/26/10
to kho...@ofda.gov, shelterh...@googlegroups.com, Adam Fysh - Port-au-Prince Shelter Coordinator/Coordonnateur Logement Port-au-PRince, Ward, Chris (HAITI/TDY)

Dear Kylie,

Further to the Shelter SAG meeting held yesterday, please find attached map and list of schools assessed by MTPTC/UNOPS as potential places of shelter for the hurricane season.

Hope this can help you to cross check with the list of  Ministry of Education/Unicef to see if there’s any duplication.

Best,

Suranga

Suranga Mallawa | Programme Coordinator | Emergency Response Unit | Haiti Operations Centre | Tel: (+509) 37 02 82 16 | skype : masuranga | www.unops.org

cid:image002.gif@01CA3877.EAE68500

image001.gif
20100623_carte_ecoles_visitees_globales.pdf
2010-06-24-Liste d'ecoles visitees a ce jour.pdf

Samuel Kinge

Jun 28, 2010, 8:29:33 PM6/28/10
to sura...@unops.org, kho...@ofda.gov, shelterh...@googlegroups.com, shelterhait...@gmail.com, cward...@usaid.gov
Dear Suranga,

Thank you for this assesment report. UMCOR intends to undertake  work on the rehabilitation and constrcution of school structures in Port au Prince. This information is very vital to our work and we are indeed grateful to UNOPS and MTPTC for this outstanding work.

Best regards,

Samuel

--- Sura...@unops.org wrote:

Dear Kylie,