Covid Update

Sheffield Hackspace Trustees

Jul 20, 2021, 9:12:36 AM7/20/21
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

As things start to open up we're moving towards having regular scheduled sessions again. The first one on the calendar will be the Saturday Session, running from 2pm-6pm every week, that everyone will be welcome to attend.

We'll keep an eye on numbers to make sure the space doesn't get too overcrowded. Things are still a bit hairy at the moment so we'll continue to keep the door open at all times and do things like put tables and chairs outside for overflow.

As for regular evening sessions watch this space. They'll be dependent on volunteers coming forward to help run them.

See some of you soon!

Phil

--
Trustees <mail.sheffieldhackspace.org.uk>