Front panels

Richard Langner

Jan 9, 2022, 2:00:32 PM1/9/22
to Sheffield Hardware Hackers
Hi Craig

Thanks for the comments.

I shot most of the video Friday, and stuck the front panel onto my new
box (shown near the end of the video) to demonstrate.
Alan brought over his programmer yesterday and we swapped the panel to
his box, but it had my ESP8266 and OLED in it, causing some confusing
results.

I'm glad you liked the video, but I must credit Alan for colouring in
the edges -  at trick he learned some time ago. He also is a whiz with
Inkscape and made it look easy when he designed the artwork.

It took around two days to produce the <2min video. I've heard
professionals do this too.

Richard