Fwd: Friday from Portland Works

Sheffield Hackspace Trustees

Jul 30, 2021, 10:37:01 AMJul 30
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com

FYI...

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Friday from Portland Works
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2021 14:24:59 +0100
From: Donna Bate <man...@portlandworks.co.uk>

Hi all,

There are a couple of events which Stella has organised coming up. First a taster workshop held by three of our artists on Saturday 14th August. There are posters around the Works or you can find details here   https://www.portlandworks.co.uk/events/

The second is a lecture about Randall St and who may have been living here in the 1890s.  See the poster below. This will be on Wednesday 18th August.

I have a couple of days off coming up and will not be at work on Friday 6th or Monday 9th  August.

Hope you are all well and that you have a lovely weekend.

Best wishes,

Donna

Donna Bate
Building Manager. Portland Works

0114 275 9354
www.portlandworks.co.uk

Office mobile 07311297074

Portland Works Little Sheffield Ltd. Randall Street, Sheffield, United Kingdom S2 4SJ. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. IPO31143
Heritage Lecture Poster 18th August 2021 [23] Final.pdf