Gaming SIG tonight (2021-06-26 2000-2300)

James Muirhead

Jun 26, 2021, 1:20:28 PM6/26/21
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com
I need to know who's planning on virtually attending gaming sig tonight
as I may not have enough time left to run it.

I've got friends making a flying visit tomorrow and I have to have to
house reasonably safe for 3 children under 5 years old. Have completely
cleaned my office, but the dining room will need work still and at some
point I have to make dinner, eat, shower and get enough sleep!!!

So, let me know if you plan to attend. if there's a few people it may be
worthwhile running without me, otherwise maybe cancel?

-OJ

James Muirhead

Jun 26, 2021, 3:23:52 PM6/26/21
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com
Have heard from a few people (who can't make it) so will officially
cancel gaming sig now!

-OJ.