*** Sheffield Hardware Hackers and Makers CIC AGM - Monday 21nd March 2022 ***

Sheffield Hackspace Trustees

Feb 15, 2022, 8:20:16 AM2/15/22
to trus...@sheffieldhackspace.org.uk
Dear all,

This is the formal announcement of the Sheffield Hardware Hackers and Makers CIC Annual General Meeting (AGM) for 2022.

It will take place on Monday 21st March at 18:30 and will be held at the hackspace (Unit 2d-2 Randall Street, Sheffield, England, S2 4SJ). If you are unable to attend you can still cast your vote by appointing a proxy to vote on your behalf. Please contact one of the trustees for more information if you wish to do this.

We have two trustee posts up for election, which are currently held by James (OJ) and Paul. We are therefore looking for nominations for Trustees. If you want to find out what is involved, then please speak to any one of the current Trustees or reply to this email and one of us will respond.

Trustees should be keyholders (from when they are appointed, if not before) and due to our banking arrangements, we cannot have two partners or family members as trustees.

Please could candidates let us know publicly if you wish to stand as a trustee by 4th March. If we then have more than 2 people wishing to stand, we will need to run a ballot to elect the new trustees.

Agenda:

Welcome, introductions & apologies
New Trustees to be appointed
Approval of minutes from March 2021 AGM
Approval of 2021-22 CIC34 Report
Treasurer’s Report and Approval of the 2021-22 Accounts with no external audit
Any other business

We plan to share the CIC34 report and the accounts shortly after our Accounting Reference Date (28th Feb).

Apologies if you receive this email multiple times. We want to ensure all our members and stakeholders receive this notice.

Regards,
Paul Maddock (on behalf of all the trustees)

Sheffield Hackspace is a trading name of Sheffield Hardware Hackers And Makers CIC.
Unit 2d-2 Randall Street, Sheffield, England, S2 4SJ.
Registered in England and Wales with company number 09444723.

Matt Simmonds-Buckley

Feb 15, 2022, 9:25:25 AM2/15/22
to Sheffield Hardware Hackers, Sheffield Hackspace Trustees
Hi All,

I will throw my hat in the ring to be nominated as a potential Trustee.

Kind Regards

Matt Simmonds-Buckley

James Muirhead

Feb 16, 2022, 11:47:33 AM2/16/22
to Sheffield Hackspace, Sheffield Hackspace Trustees
I also put myself forward formally for re-election as a trustee.

-OJ.

David Keeble

Feb 17, 2022, 4:37:24 AM2/17/22
to sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com, Richard Langner
I would like to appoint Richard as proxy to vote on my behalf.

What else do I need to do to arrange this?

David

Philip Martin

Feb 18, 2022, 9:34:51 AM2/18/22
to Sheffield Hackspace, Richard Langner
Hi David - I'll email you in a minute with the details

Regards,

Phil

Paul M

Feb 21, 2022, 2:36:06 PM2/21/22
to trus...@sheffieldhackspace.org.uk, sheffield-har...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I also wish to nominate myself for re-election as a trustee.

Please note as there will now have to be a ballot, myself and James (OJ) as current trustees will not have any part in the organisation of the ballot to ensure fairness for all candidates. Craig, Phil and Steve will be in touch with further details about the process in due course.

Regards,
Paul