Fw: Steering Group meeting date

1 view

shirley frost

May 27, 2013, 12:45:33 PM5/27/13
to alanmu...@gmail.com, billro...@hotmail.com, carrie, civil service union, david...@hotmail.com, em lawless, fish...@hotmail.com, Gareth Lane, Leroy Moxon, lgbr...@sheffunison.org.uk, mickhan...@live.co.uk, sheffield-anti...@googlegroups.com, sheffield.r...@gmail.com, tim roache, UNITE Branch, UtR.sou...@gmail.com, deld...@gmail.com, jcmar...@hotmail.co.uk, jul...@fsmail.net, Lucas Busetto, paul page, robcommu...@hotmail.co.uk, stua...@yahoo.co.uk, sylvana...@hotmail.com, chri...@hotmail.com

May 27, 2013, 7:00:36 PM5/27/13
to sheffield-anti...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shirley,

Thanks for including me into the distribution.

Last Friday I went to Stubbin and talked among a small group who were seeking to motivate people at grass-roots level who might be willing to protest against the bedroom tax. I was able to give a few strategic tips and anecdotal stories to illustrate what can be done, coupled with a few pit-falls to avoid.
On Sunday I helped a local SWP volunteer deliver posters / leaflets in Lowedges, calling for a meeting in Lowedges this Thursday and inviting people to the forthcoming demo. I was able also to print off a few hundred to give wider coverage around the estate. This evening I helped the core group with more deliveries.
 - hope this helps the cause.

Regards,

martin

Views expressed in this discussion group are those of individual members, and not necessarily the views of the Sheffield Anti Cuts Campaign (SACA).

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/sheffield-anti-cuts-alliance?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sheffield Anti Cuts Alliance" group.