Letters: Campaigning for benefit justice | Society | The Guardian

shirley frost

Feb 13, 2013, 11:41:45 AM2/13/13
to billro...@hotmail.com, Carrie Hedderwick, civil service union, David Hoad, em lawless, fish...@hotmail.com, Gareth Lane, Ged, Leroy Moxon, lgbr...@sheffunison.org.uk, M, Richard Simkins, sheffield-anti...@googlegroups.com, sheffield.r...@gmail.com, tim roache, UNITE Branch, UtR.sou...@gmail.com, alanmu...@gmail.com
Dear friends
SUMMIT ON BENEFITS JUSTICE
I hope you will be able to support this event in some way. Please let me know what you can do to help. Also we are hoping to do some joint action on 20 March government budget day.

Shirley Frost
Sheffield Defend Council Housing
National Campaign for Benefits Justice
Sheffield Unite Community Branch