BEDROOM TAX CAMPAIGN GATHERS STRENGTH

shirley frost

May 7, 2013, 9:17:27 AM5/7/13
to alanmu...@gmail.com, carrie, civil service union, david...@hotmail.com, em lawless, fish...@hotmail.com, Leroy Moxon, lgbr...@sheffunison.org.uk, linda_...@yahoo.co.uk, mickhan...@live.co.uk, Richard Simkins, sheffield-anti...@googlegroups.com, sheffield.r...@gmail.com, UNITE Branch, UtR.sou...@gmail.com, deld...@gmail.com, jcmar...@hotmail.co.uk, jul...@fsmail.net, Lucas Busetto, paul page, robcommu...@hotmail.co.uk, stua...@yahoo.co.uk, billro...@hotmail.com, sylvana...@hotmail.com
Dear All
This press release will appear in the Star Tuesday in some sort of form.
Bookings for coach to London Saturday 11th May 7.15. am Paternoster Row phone 248 3937. £3 refundable. Bring food and drink.
Please look at the link below.
Cheers

Shirley Frost
Defend Council Housing/Housing Emergency/Benefits Justice

0114 248 3937

BJC Press release 30.4.13.doc

barriers...@virginmedia.com

May 8, 2013, 5:17:45 AM5/8/13
to sheffield-anti...@googlegroups.com

Hi Shirley,

Well I’m not planning to go afterall – too much else on...  The good news for me is, I’ve been offered a Sanctuary housing association place in Shiregreen.  I’ve seen the outside of it and it couldn’t be in a better locale – quiet, with easy roads and near the bus.

Will view it properly tomorrow, but really will just have to take it.

What’s your view on Shiregreen as an area?  Whare the house is and certainly that estate seems nice enough, but a lot of people say how rough Shiregreen is and it seems to have a bit of a bad reputation.

Hope to catch up soon,

Dawn

p.s.  When was the next unite mtng supposed to be?  The first Monday was obviously a bank hol and haven’t seen any reminders.

No virus found in this message.

Views expressed in this discussion group are those of individual members, and not necessarily the views of the Sheffield Anti Cuts Campaign (SACA).

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/sheffield-anti-cuts-alliance?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sheffield Anti Cuts Alliance" group.