Suicide of Bedroom Tax victim Stephanie Bottrill: Grandmother blames government in tragic note - Mirror Online

1 view

shirley frost

May 13, 2013, 4:42:49 PM5/13/13
to alanmu...@gmail.com, billro...@hotmail.com, carrie, civil service union, david...@hotmail.com, em lawless, fish...@hotmail.com, Leroy Moxon, lgbr...@sheffunison.org.uk, mickhan...@live.co.uk, sheffield-anti...@googlegroups.com, sheffield.r...@gmail.com, tim roache, UNITE Branch, deld...@gmail.com, jcmar...@hotmail.co.uk, jul...@fsmail.net, Lucas Busetto, robcommu...@hotmail.co.uk, stua...@yahoo.co.uk, sylvana...@hotmail.com

martin brighton

May 13, 2013, 11:38:35 PM5/13/13
to sheffield-anti...@googlegroups.com
Dear Shirley,

Thank you for sending the link.

Unfortunately, there will be many more.

This is what Ian Duncan Smith means by 'Caring Conservatism'.

Regards,

martin

On 13 May 2013 21:42, shirley frost <shirl...@btinternet.com> wrote:

Views expressed in this discussion group are those of individual members, and not necessarily the views of the Sheffield Anti Cuts Campaign (SACA).

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/sheffield-anti-cuts-alliance?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Sheffield Anti Cuts Alliance" group.

barriers...@virginmedia.com

May 14, 2013, 4:42:47 AM5/14/13
to sheffield-anti...@googlegroups.com

Sigh!!!!!!!!!

I just read this and nearly made me cry!  What causes me even more anguish is, that people just think they have “no choice” rather than fighting it or simply refusing to pay on a mass scale!

TRAGIC!!!!!!!!

Dawn

Please visit:
http://www.barrierstobridges.co.uk

No virus found in this message.

martin brighton

May 14, 2013, 6:58:05 AM5/14/13
to sheffield-anti...@googlegroups.com
The whole point of both this and the last government was, is and will be to DISEMPOWER the citizens.

Ever considered that these accused incompetents drift from disaster to disaster because they are selected to fail ? Perhaps destroying the country is the bigger agenda.

Government is Antoinesque.
Politics is broken.
Democracy is dead.
Parliament is not fit for purpose.
Government has become the enemy of the People.

The banksters are but one part of 'the establishment ' that depends upon corruption to exist.
The entanglement is both endemic and systemic.
This government is corrupt.
The corruption is absolute, lead from the top down, and out of control.
Being rotten to the core and from the core, everything it touches it taints.
Having neither the will nor ability to change, outside intervention is indicated.

   Any persons who fail to act appropriately when faced with corruption,
   or condone in any way the actions of those determined as corrupt,
   become, by definition, corrupt themselves.

 There comes a time when, for the sake of humanity, society and civilisation,
 it is not only the choice of a person to throw out corrupt governance,
 but a duty.

 It is those in power who are the terrorists, having destroyed our society from within.

Now, back to housing, have you noticed that every solution involves getting citizens further into debt ?
Ever wondered WHY-2012.doc
Have You Noticed+.doc