new painting updated in http://sheelarajpainting.blogspot.com

sheelaraj

Feb 17, 2012, 10:34:09 AM2/17/12
to sheelaraj9
Hi Folks,
new paintings step by step updated in my blogs.

kusuma karnati

Mar 14, 2012, 5:06:44 AM3/14/12
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
hi! iam kusuma one of ur ekalavya. your paintings are super . i want to learn the techniques in one stroke painting .please send me the reply for this.can i learn this through net?otherwise please tell me how can i learn from u?i know some what in fabric painting. i will be waiting for ur reply.

--
Keep painting! keep on painting !!
Thanks/Sheelaraj

Sheela Raj

Mar 14, 2012, 9:53:35 AM3/14/12
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kusuma,
Thanks for your email. I teach free hand decorative painting mostly and lot other techniques in fabric paintings too. One  among them and very basic is Onestroke. I have my DVD on roses and bouquet of flowers available in india and my brushes. you can get them if interested from my mother @9908000263. I will teach in my workshops when I come to India at a school in Gandhinagar.  Last year I was there in June. May be this year I will be there in July. I will add your email in my group and you will get a mail about my workshops in May. Keep checking if you are interested.

Thanks
Sheelaraj