Fwd: Plz stop using leather accessories...imp.

Seeta Vedula

Aug 29, 2009, 10:15:24 AM8/29/09
to satya sree, Nayakam, Shashikanth, vaneendra sastry vedula, sheel...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: rani nistala <ranin...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 4:59 PM
Subject: Plz stop using leather accessories...imp.
To: Seeta Vedula <seeta....@gmail.com>, Prasad Pasumarthi
<pras...@gmail.com>, Anantha Lakshmi Mantripragada
<anu...@gmail.com>, Srinivas Mantri
<srinivas.ma...@yahoo.com>, Usha Jonnalagadda
<ushak...@yahoo.com>

> Dear Friend,
>

> Where our bags come from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Please don't use leather accessories.
> We have no right to kill animals to make fashion statement!!!!
> Remember.Killing will stop only when demand declines!!!
>
> Please send this to as many people as you know.
> They are crying for help...Lets help them survive!!!

ramakrishna thullimilli

Aug 29, 2009, 11:58:40 AM8/29/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Seeta,

Good initiative.  We have done a lot of damage at least now let us wake up.

Regards
Rksuneetha

--- On Sat, 29/8/09, Seeta Vedula <seeta....@gmail.com> wrote:

Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local

Sheela Raj

May 16, 2012, 2:39:35 PM5/16/12
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friends,
Thanks for the response, few of you have signed up for the workshop,
 to join please do call (9908000263) or email me before May 25.
Place: St. Pauls High School, Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad
Fees:   5000Rs -3 Days
Course Dates:  From June 3rd Week to July I will be there
Course Details
--------------
At the end of the course you will learn to paint the following
        Basics of painting, Type of paints, Type of surface,
        blending, highlighting, Cleaning,
        1.  Various type of Leaves
        2.  Hydrangea, violets, curlicues
        3.  Daisies,  wisteria
        4.  chrysanthemums
        5.  Bird house
        6.  Butterflies
        7.  Bees
        8.  Birds and bird study
        9.  Apple pear and plums
        10. Straberries
        11. Rabbit
        12. projects and much more.
        Also I can show you lot of my art works.
Supplies List
-------------
First 9 items are mandatory so please buy the supplies without fail.
because I can't teach without them. 10-12 are optional.
        1. Please bring all the colors of acrylic paints
           (Red, brown, black, white, orange, pink, sap green,light green,
yellow, blue)
        2. Brushes #12, Flat brush,Script liner, Angular brush, scruffy brush
        3. Rag or towel to wipe your brushes and paint while painting
        4. Glass to hold water (Any cup to hold water)
        5. Clipper pad (Usually used for examination)
        6. Practice book(Thick sheets or Canvas sheets)
        7. Plastic plate or disposable party plate to mix your paint.
        8. Small bar of Soap to wash your brushes
        9. Basket or plastic shopping bag to put all the items together
 Optional Items (if you have them please try to bring them)
        10. Canvas or a mud pot painted in black or white
        11. Fabric towel,cloth or pillow cover
        12. Different  brushes
Note:Imported Brushes are available for sale other than that I don't
no  much about the shops and the art
materials available in India. May be try out in Koti, Abids or General
Bazaar.
Please email me if you have further questions at sheelar...@gmail.com
or call my mother 9908000263.
Also visit www.sheelaraj.com or join my blog