3Days Painting workshop with Sheelaraj-Details

sheelaraj

Apr 21, 2012, 10:35:38 AM4/21/12
to sheelaraj9
Dear Friends,
Thanks for the response, few of you have signed up for the workshop,
to join please do call ( 9908000263 ) or email me
before May 25.
Place: St. Pauls High School, Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad
Fees: 5000Rs -3 Days
Course Dates: From June 3rd Week to July I will be there
Course Details
--------------
At the end of the course you will learn to paint the following
Basics of painting, Type of paints, Type of surface,
blending, highlighting, Cleaning,
1. Various type of Leaves
2. Hydrangea, violets, curlicues
3. Daisies, wisteria
4. chrysanthemums
5. Bird house
6. Butterflies
7. Bees
8. Birds and bird study
9. Apple pear and plums
10. Straberries
11. Rabbit
12. projects and much more.
Also I can show you lot of my art works.
Supplies List
-------------
First 9 items are mandatory so please buy the supplies without fail.
because I can't teach without them. 10-12 are optional.
1. Please bring all the colors of acrylic paints
(Red, brown, black, white, orange, pink, sap green,light
green,
yellow, blue)
2. Brushes #12, Flat brush,Script liner, Angular brush,
scruffy brush
3. Rag or towel to wipe your brushes and paint while painting
4. Glass to hold water (Any cup to hold water)
5. Clipper pad (Usually used for examination)
6. Practice book(Thick sheets or Canvas sheets)
7. Plastic plate or disposable party plate to mix your paint.
8. Small bar of Soap to wash your brushes
9. Basket or plastic shopping bag to put all the items
together
Optional Items (if you have them please try to bring them)
10. Canvas or a mud pot painted in black or white
11. Fabric towel,cloth or pillow cover
12. Different brushes
Note:Imported Brushes are available for sale other than that I don't
no much about the shops and the art
materials available in India. May be try out in Koti, Abids or General
Bazaar.
Please email me if you have further questions at sheelar...@gmail.com
or call my mother 9908000263 .
Also visit www.sheelaraj.com or join my blog