Painting Class -India Trip

sheelaraj

Feb 9, 2009, 10:47:49 AM2/9/09
to sheelaraj9
Hi Good morning everybody,
I have a good new for everybody!! I am planning a Trip to India in
April. Last time some of you want to meet me personally can come and
meet me. I'll give you my trip details in my next mail. The dates
are not confirmed yet. I am also planning to teach painting this
time. Anybody intrested can reply me. So that i'll have how many of
you are intrested?

Thanks
sheelaraj

swetha ramini

Feb 10, 2009, 1:47:07 AM2/10/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
hi sheelaraj,
        its glad to hear that u r plannning for India trip, dats a nice oppurtunity to meet u & learn 4m u............

vasantha vissamraju

Feb 10, 2009, 2:01:08 AM2/10/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sheelaraj,

Its a great news ! Well come to India.

I am very much interested. After knowing the trip details. I can plan.

Good luck.

Thanks
Vasantha

Feb 12, 2009, 3:40:26 AM2/12/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
dear madam\
glad to note about your trip to INDIA. please let me have your visit details and the details cleaasses to be conducted
thanks and good luck
ratnam

--- On Mon, 2/9/09, vasantha vissamraju <vviss...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to
> http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

vijaya lakshmi

Feb 12, 2009, 10:53:34 AM2/12/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hi sheelaraj nice to hear u back home, and I am very much interested to learn from you. waiting for your tour schedule.
bye, vijaya

Jaya Sheela Kuppachi

Feb 12, 2009, 1:15:43 PM2/12/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Swetha,
Its a very hectic schedule there.  I am comming to give my tv shows in sakhi again.  so i'll be busy with the shootings. I'll try to take two sessions of painting class as well.  Will give you the detailed schedule next week.
Take care
sheelaraj

Jaya Sheela Kuppachi

Feb 12, 2009, 1:16:37 PM2/12/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vijaya,
Thanks for you intrest in my painting class!

Its a very hectic schedule there.  I am comming to give my tv shows in sakhi again.  so i'll be busy with the shootings. I'll try to take two sessions of painting class as well.  Will give you the detailed schedule next week.
Take care
sheelaraj

Jaya Sheela Kuppachi

Jaya Sheela Kuppachi

Feb 12, 2009, 1:18:46 PM2/12/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vasantha,
Thanks for you interest in my painting class!

Its a very hectic schedule there.  I am comming to give my tv shows in sakhi again.  so i'll be busy with the shootings. I'll try to take two sessions of painting class as well.  Will give you the detailed schedule next week.
Take care
sheelaraj

Jaya Sheela Kuppachi

Feb 12, 2009, 1:19:52 PM2/12/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com

Hi Vijaya Lakshmi,

Thanks for you interest in my painting class!
Its a very hectic schedule there.  I am coming to give my tv shows in sakhi again.  so i'll be busy with the shootings. I'll try to take two sessions of painting class as well.  Will give you the detailed schedule next week.
Take care
sheelaraj

vasantha vissamraju

Feb 13, 2009, 5:08:32 AM2/13/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sheelaraj,

You are welcome.
It is very glad to here that, you are coming for sakhi shows again.  Yes, I can understand,
how hectic it will be. Apart from your classes schedule, if you don't mind,  can you please tell me the schedule of Sakhi also, when they are going to telecast. (I think shooting date will be different from the telecast date).

Waiting for your next mail.

Good luck.
Vasantha

--- On Thu, 12/2/09, Jaya Sheela Kuppachi <sheel...@gmail.com> wrote:

Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.

oruganti subhadra

Feb 17, 2009, 8:06:17 AM2/17/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com

hi mam im subhadra its very pleasing to here from you that you are coming to india... eagerly waiting for your confirmed schedule... have a nice day...
smile always...
subhadra.

Uma Reddy

Feb 28, 2009, 1:04:14 AM2/28/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mrs Sheela,
                      Pl. let me know your schedule in India from 17th March. I am interested to attend classes. I am more inrerested in FABRIC PAINTING.
UMA rEDDY
--
uma reddy

Jaya Sheela Kuppachi

Mar 3, 2009, 9:07:47 AM3/3/09
to sheelaraj9
Hi Uma,
I don't know i would be teaching any painting class this time. Because i couldn't get the place i was trying to hire.  So, i have to stay at my uncles place.  So i can't teach from their house.
Thanks
sheelaraj

Seeta Vedula

Mar 3, 2009, 9:32:34 AM3/3/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
hi Sheela
where r u located in hyd?
i stay in Malkajgiri.Ours is a very big house and i have 2 rooms vacant
in case u would like to conduct ur classes
let me Know at the earliest so i do not let it to anybody.
Bye,
Seeta

Jaya Sheela Kuppachi

Mar 4, 2009, 8:57:57 AM3/4/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hi seeta,
Thanks for the plan. I am going to stay at Shivam, Near OS University. That's where my uncle lives I was planning for the nice apartment at Begumpet to take class also its a prime location.  But, the guy messed up the plan.  How far Is Malkajigir from there?
Once again i would like to thank for your invitation. we'll mee when i am there.
Thanks
sheelaraj

Seeta Vedula

Mar 5, 2009, 7:31:11 AM3/5/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hi
malkajgiri is just bat 6 km from shivam
it takes abt 15 min only from there
when exactly r u coming? we surely will meet.
if u plan to have the classes at my place, it would really be great.
bye
Seeta

On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 7:27 PM, Jaya Sheela Kuppachi

Jaya Sheela Kuppachi

Mar 6, 2009, 10:32:13 AM3/6/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
Hi seeta,
We'll meet. I'll be reaching there on March 17th.

Thanks
sheelaraj

Seeta Vedula

Mar 8, 2009, 11:37:58 AM3/8/09
to sheel...@googlegroups.com
HI Sheela
Call me on 9490190885 when you reach here. hope to see and hear from you

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 9:02 PM, Jaya Sheela Kuppachi

Sheela Raj

May 22, 2012, 1:47:28 PM5/22/12
to sheelaraj9
Dear Friends,
Thanks for the response, few of you have signed up for the workshop,
 to join please do call (9908000263) or email me before May 25.
Place: St. Pauls High School, Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad
Fees:   5000Rs -3 Days
Course Dates:  From June 3rd Week to July I will be there
Course Details
--------------
At the end of the course you will learn to paint the following
        Basics of painting, Type of paints, Type of surface,
        blending, highlighting, Cleaning,
        1.  Various type of Leaves
        2.  Hydrangea, violets, curlicues
        3.  Daisies,  wisteria
        4.  chrysanthemums
        5.  Bird house
        6.  Butterflies
        7.  Bees
        8.  Birds and bird study
        9.  Apple pear and plums
        10. Straberries
        11. Rabbit
        12. projects and much more.
        Also I can show you lot of my art works.
Supplies List
-------------
First 9 items are mandatory so please buy the supplies without fail.
because I can't teach without them. 10-12 are optional.
        1. Please bring all the colors of acrylic paints any brand is okay fevicryl or camelin
           (Red, brown, black, white, orange, pink, sap green,light green,
yellow, blue, white big bottle, black)
        2. Brushes #12, Flat brush,Script liner, Angular brush, scruffy brush
        3. Rag or towel to wipe your brushes and paint while painting
        4. Glass to hold water (Any cup to hold water)
        5. Clipper pad (Usually used for examination)
        6. Practice book(Thick sheets or Canvas sheets)
        7. Plastic plate or disposable party plate to mix your paint.
        8. Small bar of mild toilet Soap which u use at home to wash your brushes,hands
        9. Basket or plastic shopping bag to put all the items together
 Optional Items (if you have them please try to bring them)
        10. Canvas if u don't find it it is okay, or a mud pot painted in black color so that it is dry before coming to class
        11. plain Fabric towel,cloth or pillow cover to paint on
        12. Different  brushes- Along with my brushes if you have your own brushes either round or flat bring it in.
Note:Imported Brushes are available for sale other than that I don't
no  much about the shops and the art
materials available in India. May be try out in Koti, Abids or General
Bazaar.
Please email me if you have further questions at sheelar...@gmail.com
or call my mother 9908000263.
Also visit www.sheelaraj.com or join my blog
sheelarajpainting.blogspot.com
Regards
SheelaRaj

Posted by Sheela Raj at 11:53 AM 0 comments

On Mon, Feb 9, 2009 at 10:47 AM, sheelaraj <sheel...@gmail.com> wrote:
sheelaraj

Thanks
SheelaRaj