documentation of shedskin

Moataz Elmasry

May 22, 2013, 6:32:30 PM5/22/13
to shedskin...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I just downloaded shedskin and looking into the source code and I'm slowly getting the grip of it. What grabbed my attention is that there's a little documentation for the classes and the methods.

Would it be of interest if I wrote some in code documentation for the methods?

Cheers

Mark Dufour

May 25, 2013, 6:53:00 AM5/25/13
to shedskin-discuss
hi moataz,

sorry for the late reply.

please note that recently there has been a lot of refactoring to improve readability in GIT by Ernesto Ferro, so if you looked at the code from the latest release, you probably want to look in GIT instead. more help to improve readability is always welcome in any case.

I guess it would be nice to have a short docstring here and there, perhaps even one for each module/class/method/function. perhaps you could try and write a few, so we can see what they would look like..? (preferrably in the form of a patch of course)

thanks!
mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6LsfnBmdnk

sal

Jul 25, 2013, 4:54:46 PM7/25/13
to shedskin...@googlegroups.com

I would be interested in seeing this :)  Maybe even a wiki page or two?   I'll bet a lot of people would contribute cool stuff armed with some SS docs.