shedskin 0.9.4

Mark Dufour

Jun 16, 2013, 5:17:42 AM6/16/13
to shedskin-discuss
hi all,

I have just uploaded the packages for 0.9.4! please try it out and let me know about any problems before I announce it further.. the full release notes can be found here, as usual:

https://code.google.com/p/shedskin/wiki/releasenotes

major thanks go to Ernesto Ferro, who has been making many large refactorings in the code to improve maintainability. Paul Haeberli has also triggered several very useful improvements.

besides refactoring, most changes are minor fixes or improved tests. but there are quite a few of them :) I also love the three new examples, especially Gh0stenstein (thanks again to Ernesto Ferro). in total we now have 75 examples, which I think is a milestone in itself.

I have no real plans for 0.9.5 yet. the next three months or so I will be very busy with a japanese exam and job transfer (zarafa.com!), so we'll see what happens after that..

thanks!