Fwd: New events: Ballistics day and workshop evening (talks)

Martin Raynsford

Jul 22, 2010, 8:25:51 AM7/22/10
to sh...@googlegroups.com

NortHACKton is holding a second ballistics day where we intend to launch the chemical rockets that we couldn't do last time because of excessive winds. We would love it if you guys could come up with a tennis ball flinging device and came over to give us a challenge, Nottinghack are also looking at coming down too so it could be a triple hackspace meet.
Anyway, I've included the original email below with the doodle links so you could even pick a day that suited you all best for a visit.
Martin

Jul 22, 2010, 9:17:57 AM7/22/10
to sh...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,

I'm definitely up for this! I've added myself to the doodle poll. Any more Cambridge people up for the challenge?

Jim