Next SHDP/Makespace meetup - Thur 22nd July

Simon Ford

Jul 3, 2010, 10:36:28 PM7/3/10
to SuperHappyDevClub
Go and add yourself to http://www.meetup.com/Makespace/calendar/13976904/
if you can make it!

Then pass it on! Lets see if there is enough interest there is for a
hackspace in cambridge...

Simon Ford

Jul 6, 2010, 2:24:20 PM7/6/10
to SuperHappyDevClub
Looks like there will be a few of us! Please add yourself if you are
thinking of coming so we get an idea of numbers. And tell your cool
friends to come to :)

Also, whoever was talking about instructables can you give me a ping!

Simon

On Jul 4, 3:36 am, Simon Ford <simon.a.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Go and add yourself tohttp://www.meetup.com/Makespace/calendar/13976904/

Simon Ford

Jul 18, 2010, 11:14:19 AM7/18/10
to SuperHappyDevClub
For anyone who is thinking of coming on thursday to the eagle for our
Makespace meetup, can you RSVP on http://meetup.com/Makespace so we
know how many to expect. I'll perhaps try and get table reserved.

See you then!
Simon

Conrad Braam

Jul 22, 2010, 2:56:20 PM7/22/10
to SuperHappyDevClub
Where are we?

On Jul 18, 4:14 pm, Simon Ford <simon.a.f...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> For anyone who is thinking of coming on thursday to the eagle for our
> Makespace meetup, can you RSVP onhttp://meetup.com/Makespaceso we

Wojciech Meyer

Jul 22, 2010, 3:14:31 PM7/22/10
to sh...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I've missed the meeting :( could not find you in the eagle.....
Maybe next time, I will get some phone numbers first. Wojciech

--
Sent from my mobile device

Jonathan Austin

Jul 22, 2010, 7:42:42 PM7/22/10
to sh...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about that! We were in the second bar around from the door (not that it will help you now) - We had (makespace) labels and everything!

Next time hopefully we'll find you!
Jonny