"makespace" is about to get real!

1 view

Simon Ford

Aug 22, 2010, 12:34:57 PM8/22/10
to SuperHappyDevClub
Our plans for "makespace", to bring the FabLab concept to Cambridge,
all seem to be coming together! This should be a great venue for a
regular meetup such as SHDC (or whatever it becomes) plus many others,
but with the advantage of lots of kit and places to store things
between meetups.

Please make sure you sign up to http://www.meetup.com/makespace/ to
show your support, and get the message out to any makers/hackers/
designers/thinkers/artists/startups/businesses who might also want to
be involved. I hope we will be in the position to select the venue
(which will be a warehouse/industrial type location in cambridge city)
in the not to distant future, so knowing numbers, type of interest
will help us pick the size and style of the venue, and proving the
demand will help us close out funding.

So please add your support, and pass it on: http://www.meetup.com/makespace/

See you all soon, hopefully in our new makespace!
Simon & Jonny