Makespace exists! SHDC revival coming!

Simon Ford

Sep 19, 2012, 4:45:17 PM9/19/12
to sh...@googlegroups.com
Whilst this list is meant to be dead, I thought it was worth one last post to say:

We have now secured a lease for Makespace!

That means I can revive SHDC!

So here we go; a first "Maker Night" in Makespace, next thursday: http://www.meetup.com/Makespace/events/82681092/

I'll probably not keep the slightly weird SHDC name, and this list will remain dead in favour of the more general http://groups.google.com/group/cammakespace list, but the idea that started this all will live on and in much better facilities! And hopefully with a better name (suggestions welcome).

So, please join me with your projects and ideas at the first meetup in makespace (despite there being no furniture or equipment!), and make sure you join the http://groups.google.com/group/cammakespace list so i really can shut this one down :)

Simon