Long shot request for Ethernet Shield

Martin Raynsford

Nov 27, 2010, 12:47:47 AM11/27/10
to sh...@googlegroups.com
Morning,
I know it's very early but this request is also a very late one. Would anybody going to the make space meeting be able to bring along an ethernet shield for an arduino that I could play with? I've got an idea kicking around that now seems very appropriate in light of the snow outside my house.

Failing that, Simon, do you reckon you could hook me up with an mbed for the afternoon? Both solutions are probably overkill but nothing wrong with a bit of overkill right?

See you all this afternoon.
Martin

Adrian Godwin

Nov 27, 2010, 3:03:24 PM11/27/10
to sh...@googlegroups.com
Martin, kick me about this at the pinball tomorrow - may be able to help.

-adrian

Martin Raynsford

Nov 27, 2010, 3:06:46 PM11/27/10
to sh...@googlegroups.com

Thank you adrian,
I'm at the shdc meet now, but tomorrow I should be able to hastle steve to bring along his, but no rush on that anymore.