Help for S. Grand Businesses

Lawrence Johnson

Dec 17, 2014, 11:37:33 AM12/17/14
to Shawtalk
Shaw neighbors, SNIA is donating $500 to the Tower Grove East Neighborhood Charities to assist businesses on S. Grand that were damaged during the recent protests, which originated in Shaw.

We urge you to consider making a personal donation as well. (See the crowd funding link below.)

Wishing you a very happy holidays...!

Lawrence

TGE Charities site for our crowd funding:

Carol Iglauer

Dec 17, 2014, 12:45:44 PM12/17/14
to shaw...@googlegroups.com
Lawrence, could you provide the necessary information to pay by check? I don't make contributions online.

Thank you very much--Carol Iglauer

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Shaw Neighborhood" group.