Re: [SharpRepository] Any way to make OrderBy sorting case insensitive?

Message has been deleted

Jeff Treuting

May 29, 2015, 2:08:06 PM5/29/15
to anna.a....@gmail.com, sharpre...@googlegroups.com
What Repository implementation are you using? EfRepository?

Are you passing in a SortingOptions to do the sorting on the server-side, or are you sorting the list after you get it back so it's doing it on the List results?

May 29, 2015, 2:19:43 PM5/29/15
to sharpre...@googlegroups.com, anna.a....@gmail.com
Never mind, we decided to use something else. I deleted my post, but I can't find how to to delete the topic