Guide to contributing?

mgrov...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2017, 10:17:02 PM2/16/17
to SharpRepository
I was wondering if there's a guide to contributing to SharpRepository? I noticed that there's a MongoDb implementation, and I was thinking about taking a crack at creating a Couchbase implementation. Is there some sort of guide or checklist?

Thanks,

Matt

Jeff Treuting

Feb 17, 2017, 12:57:28 AM2/17/17
to mgrov...@gmail.com, SharpRepository

No we don't have anything like that.  I would suggest, taking one of the existing implementations as a starting point to see what classes and methods need to be overwritten.

I was wondering if there's a guide to contributing to SharpRepository? I noticed that there's a MongoDb implementation, and I was thinking about taking a crack at creating a Couchbase implementation. Is there some sort of guide or checklist?

Thanks,

Matt

mgrov...@gmail.com

Feb 17, 2017, 2:27:42 PM2/17/17
to SharpRepository, mgrov...@gmail.com
It looks like SharpRepository is still a collection of .NET 4 projects. Am I wrong? If so, is there any plan to move to .NET 4.5.x? Is there any reason that hasn't already happened?

On Friday, February 17, 2017 at 12:57:28 AM UTC-5, Jeff T wrote:
> No we don't have anything like that.  I would suggest, taking one of the existing implementations as a starting point to see what classes and methods need to be overwritten.

Omar Piani

Nov 2, 2017, 5:39:46 AM11/2/17
to SharpRepository
a .NET Core 1.3 and 2.0 compatible version is release candidate. Look on GitHub!