SharpNeat github repository

Colin Green

Feb 6, 2016, 6:17:52 PM2/6/16
to shar...@googlegroups.com
Now on github:

https://github.com/colgreen/sharpneat

The sourceforge SVN repo is still present but the github one will be
the new home.

Recent changes available on the master and V3 branches:

- Visual Studio solution file updated to 2015 format.
- Projects updated to target .Net 4.6.1
- External dependencies being met with nuget packages. Log4net,
ZedGraph and my own new Redzen library that contains general purpose
code previously part of SharpNeat that is now separated out into a new
library (with it's own github rep and nuget package).

There's also a dependency on Box2DX (2D physics engine). That project
was on google code and appears to have been abandoned to I may try and
build it and nugetize it. I'm also open to suggestions for alternative
2D engine options if you think there's something better out there.

Cheers,

Colin