Need kindly help understanding sharpneat for newbie member:)

berkanay

Mar 28, 2016, 12:55:25 PM3/28/16
to SharpNEAT
Hello Dear Friends, please dont blame me i have a big problem about understand neat and usage of sharpneat.

First of all what i want to do?

1- i want to drive a simulator race car (torcs) with sharpneat

2- i have no train data but i can get car sensors data array that obtained from track (road) like that for inputs (inputs for neural network)

[10m,20m,200m,45m,50m,10m,15m]

3- i have steer, accelerator and brake outputs array like that; (outputs of neural network)

[-1,1,0]

4- and i known that how much metres distance my simulator car run from begin of track, i can get it from simulator engine (for fitness function)

double distance_raced; [2000m]

is it a proper sample for neat and sharpneat? i have searched about 2 weeks and got nothing about it,
i need simple sharpneat implement code for my above work please help me,
nice to meet you.