Experiment

Emanuel Filho

Jun 11, 2012, 2:31:39 PM6/11/12
to shar...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, sorry the poor english. I´m a trader, and I´m curious to know how well a sharpNeat neural network can learn to trade. I´m having trouble with the experiment evaluator. I´m sending some of the code, if someone can point me the right direction, I would really aprecciate the help. Follows some additional information:
1) _inputs are pre-processed time-series.
2) it is important the neural network have long-memory of events
3) if someone wants to get involved in this project let me know.
Thanks for the attention. God bless you all.

Emanuel

TradingExperiment.xml
TradingExperimentEvaluator.cs
TradingExperiment.cs