Documentation of SharpNEAT?

D Wood

Jul 11, 2015, 6:20:37 PM7/11/15
to shar...@googlegroups.com
I've just learned about Neural Networks and was wondering if there was any documentation of this project and its layout.

Thanks -Dwood

Matthew Paul

Jul 13, 2015, 11:09:11 AM7/13/15
to shar...@googlegroups.com
I did an honors thesis with this. As with many open-sourced projects, documentation can be lacking. My suggestion is to take a look at the example project and tweak it to your application. After that, wrap it in an object that exposes only what you need and leave the rest alone. This way, you can focus on parts of the implementation rather than everything at once and give yourself some simplicity in the process.