SharpNeatConsole issue

Juan José D'Ambrosio

Apr 27, 2016, 7:49:24 AM4/27/16
to SharpNEAT
Hi there,

I found a little error that throws an exception when trying to run SharpNEAT using SharpNeatConsole as start project with the default XOR example.

The problem is that FixedIters is not recognized by the engine as activation scheme. Changing that value for one of the working schemes (adding the needed parameter in CyclicRelax) fixes the problem.

Cheers!

Colin Green

May 9, 2016, 4:17:08 PM5/9/16
to shar...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the feedback. The fixed config file is now on github.

Colin