Attention to translators

MikeGratsas

Sep 30, 2011, 4:43:56 AM9/30/11
to Sharp IMG Viewer
If you like my developed Sharp IMG Viewer application and you want to
use it more than a trial period I give you a chance to get up to 5
produce licenses for FREE.
You should have some knowledge of computer graphics, English or
Russian language and help me to translate resource files to your
native language. Language contributions are welcome to web site
http://www.getlocalization.com/sharpimgviewer/. Completing the
translation to one language you can get several perpetual Sharp IMG
Viewer product licenses depending from your activity and proportional
to you work translating resource files to your language.
If you wish to participate in translation please inform me by E-Mail.
I can distribute 5 licenses for each language translation. Please note
that Sharp IMG Viewer already contains full English and Russian
localization. Therefore, you have to select other languages to
translate.