Handing over the reins

Seif Attar

Nov 29, 2016, 10:36:08 AM11/29/16
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

The time has finally come, I am handing over the reins of maintaining the project to Vitaliy Kryvosheiev, he has been contributing to sharp architecture for a while now and is actively working on it. He has over 10 years experience with C# and has done some performance improvements on sharp architecture as well as ripping out and simplifying a lot of the nhibernate management code. He single handedly prepared the v4 release and has done a great job so far. When not hacking on code he loves travelling, backpacking and dark beer.

Looking forward to seeing what Vitaliy does to the project and hopefully will be able to gain traction again after I left it for so long.

Thanks,
Seif

AR .

Nov 29, 2016, 4:07:46 PM11/29/16