NHibernateConfigurationFileCache changes from v 4 to 5

Henry Senior

May 15, 2020, 7:59:28 AM5/15/20
to S#arp Architecture
Hi,

I am upgrading from SharpArch.NHibernate  4 to 5.
The signature for NHibernateConfigurationFileCache's constructor now requires two string parameters, sessionName and fileName.

Looking at the implementation of the inherited class, these are needed for making the name of the cache file unique.

Is there any usage information available?

Thank you,

Henry

Shatl

May 18, 2020, 3:39:48 PM5/18/20
to S#arp Architecture
Hi Henry,
As far as I remember, it was added to support multiple db configurations  per application.
If you have single SessionFactory, you can pass something like Default.