Where the new wiki?

Ghassan Karwchan

Mar 6, 2015, 4:51:08 AM3/6/15
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com
The old wiki web site is not working any more

Seif Attar

Mar 6, 2015, 4:55:58 AM3/6/15
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com

Thanks ghassan, unfortunately, logs like we lost that domain name, I bought a .org one but need to configure it.

You should be able to get to the wiki on sharp architectures github, and documentation on http://sharp-architecture.readthedocs.org/en/latest/

Apologies in advance for any auto correction or spelling mistakes, sent from my phone.

Ghassan Karwchan