Ninject with S#

Peter Edike

Aug 30, 2013, 1:59:23 AM8/30/13
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone

I am looking to use SharpArch in a webapi project. I am really interested in Nhibernate + sharpArch + ninject in said project.

Please could anyone provide information as to how to go about achieving cohesiveness because information concerning bunch is pretty much on the low side

Thanks Yall in advance

Peter

MattO

Aug 30, 2013, 10:08:23 PM8/30/13
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com
Ninject is another DI layer, you shouldn't need to use it, just use the one sharparch uses. With that being said, s#arp would work well for a web API project.

Matt

MattO

Aug 30, 2013, 10:08:49 PM8/30/13
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com

Peter Edike

Aug 30, 2013, 10:49:01 PM8/30/13
to sharp-arc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for this.

But by "use the one sharparch uses", do u mean I should not use ninject anywhere at all in the project and instead switch to Castle Windsor
Peter