Message from your School Board Representative

Sharon NH

Mar 5, 2021, 2:48:26 PM3/5/21
to sharo...@googlegroups.com

Subscribe to ConValNews.com

ConVal recently launched a news portal, ConValNews.com, to serve as a hub for the latest updates, information and news about the district’s schools, students and faculty, as well as events and accomplishments.

Members of the ConVal community are encouraged to subscribe to the site, enabling them to receive updates whenever news is posted. To subscribe, visit ConValNews.com/Subscribe.

This new site is a great way for Sharon residents to keep up to speed on what's happening in the District.  Note the inclusion of several videos that help explain the benefits of several of the programs that we've included in our proposed budget:  Expended pre-school and the Multi-Age Competency Based Remote program.

All Sharon residences should also have received (by mail) our annual "flyer" that contains all of the Warrant Articles that will be on your ballots on March 9.

I'm available to answer any questions you may have....

Jim Fredrickson
School Board rep
924-4545

--

Town of Sharon, NH

432 NH Route 123

Sharon, NH 03458

603-924-9250

Emergencies:

603-562-9373

The Right-To-Know Law provides that most e-mail communications, to or from the Town of Sharon regarding the business of the Town, are government records available to the public upon request.  Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.  This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.