From Your School Board Representative

Sharon NH

Dec 8, 2020, 2:16:44 PM12/8/20
to sharo...@googlegroups.com
The School Board is posting a series of "articles" regarding the District Budget on the Boards' website: https://schoolboard.convalsd.net/

These articles address the impact of COVID19 on the budget, your recent tax bills, and long term planning.

Four have already been posted and several more are planned in the next month or so as the budget for FY21-22 school year is developed and prepared for voting in March.

We'll also be updating the "Budget Primer" once our proposed budget is finalized by the Board in January.

I'll be glad to reply to any questions you might have.  My Conval email is jfredr...@convaql.edu

Jim Fredrickson
Sharon Representative
Chairman of Budget & Property Committee
ConVal School District

--

Town of Sharon, NH

432 NH Route 123

Sharon, NH 03458

603-924-9250

Emergencies:

603-562-9373

The Right-To-Know Law provides that most e-mail communications, to or from the Town of Sharon regarding the business of the Town, are government records available to the public upon request.  Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.  This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Any review, dissemination, copying, printing, or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.