Re: Hello

1 view

Shai Simonson

Nov 8, 2023, 4:33:29 PM11/8/23
to Gelu-Cristian Ciuica, sharon-...@googlegroups.com

That would be the plan – I would hope that maybe we would get more than just you and me and the new guy.

Do you mean Monday, November 20th?

Please let me know if you plan on going and at what time. I'll do my best to be there.

Gelu

On Tue, Nov 7, 2023 at 8:31 PM Shai Simonson <shai.s...@gmail.com> wrote:

Funny you ask.  Someone on Meetup just asked to reopen…

I am away next week, but we could try the next Monday…. I would need to email the list and see if I could get people to show up…

Hi Shai,

How are you doing these days? How is your family?

Do you think it is worth trying an "in person" go club on one of these Mondays?

Best regards,

Gelu