Discord channel

Jim Puccio

Jan 29, 2024, 2:06:23 PMJan 29
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com
I have finally joined Discord. Our Meetup page mentions Discord. Is that still being used by the group? Should I be in that channel, too? And if, so, I think I need an invite.

Shai Simonson

Jan 29, 2024, 4:51:37 PMJan 29
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com
We meet on discord and ogs ..
The former for talking and sharing,. The later for playing go.

No invite is needed to join the server
The permanent link is on the Facebook page

--

---