Re: [EXT]: Fw: New messages from Elisa Iacono-Mears

Shai Simonson

Apr 14, 2024, 1:51:01 PMApr 14
to h...@alumni.caltech.edu, sharon-...@googlegroups.com
We meet online still.. Mostly just me and my nephew David

There is a new guy Jim that I have been meeting in person at Walpole

But nobody else shows up..so I have gone back to mostly online...

Apr 14, 2024, 4:51:48 PMApr 14
to sharon-...@googlegroups.com
It was my understanding that you wanted to reduce the frequency to roughly once a month. So as a result I booked plans for a number of Mondays in a row, which now actually exceed that month by a bit and run throughout April.

On a different note, I did locate a Go teacher who is willing to give me lessons, starting in May. We have not yet nailed down the specifics, but I think this is actually going to happen.

I continue to go to the Providence Go group, and my problem-solving slump seems to have abated.